USBands has finalized plans for two championship events to be held at world class facilities in the Dallas Metroplex area in 2018.
After a successful event in 2017, USBands has expanded their offerings for 2018, to include the first-ever USBands National Championship: Western Edition at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, home of the Dallas Cowboys, on Saturday, November 10. and the USBands Southwestern Regional Championship at Ford Center at The Star, the Cowboy's training facility in Frisco on October 20.
George Hopkins, CEO of YEA!, the parent organization of USBands AND a fan of the Super Bowl Champion Eagles said in announcing the two Dallas-area events, "What a way to kick off our 30th Anniversary! As we did along the East Coast, the hope is over time the National Championship: Western Edition will become a solid and constant 65-band event with entries from around the Midwest and Western regions of the nation. AT&T Stadium is a phenomenal indoor facility, with record-breaking video screen and amenities too numerous to list. It is simply an incredible place to perform!"
Added to the National Championship: Western Edition at AT&T Stadium will be the first marching band event at Ford Center at The Star, the Cowboys headquarters and practice facility in nearby Frisco, Texas on Saturday, October 20. This mid-season event will allow for bands to showcase their programs in another world class, indoor facility for parents and supporters while receiving feedback from top tier national adjudicators.
USBands Southwestern Regional Championship
October 20 — Ford Center at The Star - Frisco, Texas
- A prelim/ final event (title sponsor pending)
- Two panels of judges — Prelims and Finals
- Up to 35 ensembles in prelims; 18 ensembles advance to finals
- Ensembles in prelims compete within their group size
- Ensembles in finals compete against each other regardless of group size
- Registration opens February 16 at 9:00 a.m. EST
- Registration Fee $950.00 (Early Bird Special until February 28)
USBands National Championship: Western Edition
November 10 — AT&T Stadium
- 50 ensembles accepted
- Ensembles compete within their group size
- Registration opens on February 16 at 9:00 a.m. EST
- Fee $1,200 (Early Bird Special until February 28)
For more information on these events, visit us at , or visit USBands at booth 2798 this week at the TMEA 2018 Convention.
Registration for both of these events is now open! To sign up, click the button below or email us at .