The 2020 USBands Fall Marching Band Season is underway after a successful National Sign-up Day!
Thanks to a record number of over 200 schools registering, many of the most popular shows are already exceeding expectations and reaching near sell-out levels. Of course, with USBands’ “Can do, Will do” spirit, we will do everything possible to welcome your band into every event you select.
We’re proud to once again present a full season of 100+ events on the schedule for you to register to showcase your band.
Here are some highlights of participating in USBands:
• Commitment to student-centered philosophy
• Large stadium performance opportunities nearly every week of the schedule
• Full local schedule of events for consistent, convenient participation
• Professionally facilitated post-event critiques with a national base of adjudicators
• Dedicated team committed to director satisfaction and success
Directors are encourage to enroll for your 2020 schedule at https://trigonroad.com/yea/signin.cfm for your first chance at your choice of events. If you have any questions, please contact Jim, Amanda or Eric at email@example.com and someone will respond ASAP.
If you’re interested in hosting a fall USBands event as a fundraiser, there are a few select dates still available in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Maryland. Contact Marching@usbands.org for details.
Questions? Please email Marching@usbands.org anytime.